Drug Chinese Name: 维C银翘片
Product Name: Vitamin C Ying Qiao Tablet
Prescription or not: Non-prescription drugs
Under Medicine Insurance: No
For Athletes: Yes
Detoxification, for influenza caused fever, headache, cough, dry mouth and sore throat.
Orally, two or three times a day.
Visible drowsiness, lethargy, thirst, weakness, flu; occasionally rash, urticaria, drug fever and neutropenia; Large quantities of intake of drugs can cause liver and kidney dysfunction.
Not allowed for patients with severe liver and kidney dysfunction.
1. Avoid tobacco, alcohol and spicy, cold, greasy food.
2. Inappropriate for mixed intake with tonic medicine.
3 The drug cannot be used to cure severe cold manifested as obvious chills, no sweat, headache body acid.
4 This product contains chlorpheniramine maleate, paracetamol, vitamin C. Using this service shall not contain alcohol or alcoholic beverages; not concomitant with the product composition similar to other anti-cold medicine; liver and kidney dysfunction, caution; bladder neck obstruction, hyperthyroidism, glaucoma, high blood pressure and enlarged prostate caution; pregnant and lactating women with caution; medication shall drive machines, cars, boats, engaged in aerial work, mechanical work and operation of precision instruments.
5 Patients with heart disease, diabetes and other serious chronic diseases should follow guidance of the physician.
6. Use by children, the elderly and infirm should be under the guidance of the physician.
7. Three days after taking this drug, in case with no improvement in symptoms, or with emergence of new serious symptoms such as chest tightness, palpitations, etc. usage should be discontinued immediately and hospital treatment is needed.
8. Those who are allergic with this drug shall not take this drug.
9. Prohibited when characteristics of the product are changed. Children’s usage must be under adult supervision.
10 Keep the product out of reach of children.
11 If you are using other drugs, please consult your physician before using this product or pharmacist.
Mixed used with other antipyretic analgesics can increase risk of renal toxicity.
Simultaneous use with other drugs may occur drug interactions, please consult your physician or pharmacist.
Each tablet weights 0.28g (chlorpheniramine maleate 1.05mg, vitamin C 49.5mg, acetaminophen 105mg)
China Medicine Z20064459
Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Guangxi Ning Zhong