23-year-old flight attendant electrocuted while using the charging iPhone 5

Consolidated Report by ChinaAbout.net: According to the City Post (Dushikuaibao) report, Ma Ailun, a 23-year old China Southern Airlines flight attendant was electrocuted which using her iPhone 5 which was being charged when the tragedy happened. It is reported that the phone is a genuine iphone 5 bought less than one year ago.

Just days ago, an iPone 4 exploded though it did not cause human hurt, anyhow recent tragedies have put Apple into a trust crisis in China which should have in-depth influence over its sale in this large market it the reasons are found to be relevant to the quality of the phone after investigation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.